Toggle menu

Paying for your care

If you are assessed to receive adult social care and support services, you might have to pay towards the cost of these. In this section you can find out about the costs for your care and how to pay for your care.

The council will need to assess how much you will pay for your social care services through a financial assessment but if it determines that you need to contribute towards the cost of your care, you can access information on your next steps below.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email