Penshaw View Training - Level 2 Certificate in Lean Techniques
Who is this course for?
Learners who are looking to fulfil a role using lean techniques including manufacturing and engineering.
What will I learn on the course?
You will understand 'lean' techniques and how to contribute to reducing waste, improving efficiency and adding value to the customer. Topics include:
- The concept of a lean environment
- The productivity needs analysis process
- Producing a process map
- Continuous improvement techniques Kaizen
- The principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Visual indicators to improve the work environment
- Ways to eliminate variance from processes in the workplace
How will I learn?
You will take part in classroom-based learning experienced tutor.
What next, after the course?
You will have access to interviews in the sector.
How can I enrol?
Call or email Loren Charlton on:
Tel: 0330 223 6144 / 07494738082