Toggle menu

Anti-social behaviour

If you or anyone in your household are in immediate danger you must contact the police on 999.

The council has powers we may use to tackle anti-social behaviour. To use these powers we need to have substantiated complaints showing the unacceptable behaviour of individuals; and that this behaviour has had a significant harmful effect on the community.

If you are reporting anti- social behaviour  and you provide us with your contact  details, we will treat them in the strictest of confidence and your anonymity will be protected at all times.  Should you wish to remain anonymous  we will not be able to provide you with regular updates.   In order to investigate anonymous complaints we may use investigative tools such as undertaking questionnaires or leaflet drops within the area to determine if anyone else is affected.

If you are reporting noise nuisance we are unable to accept anonymous complaints, you must specify your details and the address of where the issues are occurring. 

If you are an organisation reporting on behalf of someone else please complete the contact details of the person you are reporting on behalf of.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email