Graffiti and flyposting
We are responsible for the removal of graffiti and flyposting from council buildings and other properties where appropriate, free of charge. However, if the graffiti or flyposting is on private property, there may be a charge for its removal.
Please note if graffiti or flyposting is on any of the areas below, you need to contact these organisations by clicking on the relevant link:
- Gentoo property, please contact Gentoo
- Bus stop, bus shelter or Metro facility, please contact Nexus
- Electricity substation, please contact Northern Powergrid
- Telephone box, telephone junction box or phone box, please contact BT OpenReach
- Post box, please contact Royal Mail
If you need to report graffiti or flyposting, please click on the report button below. Our Local Services Team will consider your report and update it with the relevant action to be taken.