Housing Benefit Estimates

To find out if you qualify for Housing Benefit based on your current circumstances use this online calculator

Making a claim to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Claim housing benefit and council tax support using our online form.

When completing the form, it is best to have certain details to hand such as:

  • Identity and National Insurance numbers
  • Income and earnings
  • Savings and capital
  • Household details
  • Rent and tenancy details

Where applicable, we will also ask to see proof of this information to support your application.

We are in the process of moving to a new claim form.

You should use our new claim form if you are making an application after 5 March 2019.

Started on or after 5 March

You should complete our previous form if you started and saved this before 5 March 2019.

Started and saved before 5 March

Once your claim form has been submitted, we will contact you if any further information is needed.

Once all the necessary information has been received, your claim will be processed and your benefit will normally be paid from the Monday following the date we received your claim.

You will receive a letter giving details of your award.

Apply for Direct Payment to Landlord

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK