Toggle menu

Valuation of your property

The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) values domestic properties for council tax. This valuation is based upon what your property was valued at in April 1991 and is used to set your council tax band.

You might need to contact the VOA if you think your council tax band is wrong. You can find out more about when you can challenge your band and what you need to do - Challenge council tax band.If you challenge your band, you must continue to pay council tax at your current band until your appeal is decided. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email