Stay alert to stay safe
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
Keep up to date with the latest government advice at www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
If you have symptoms you should self-isolate immediately and get a test. Find out how to get a test at nhs.uk/coronavirus or call 119.
You can find out the latest information about what you can and cannot do here; https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
You can also read guidance about
Staying safe outside your home: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home
Staying alert and safe (social distancing): https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing