Toggle menu

Contact us to report a problem


Contact us to report a problem

If you wish to contact us to discuss a public right of way issue, or if you find a public right of way blocked eroded flooded or otherwise difficult to use, you can report the problem to the City and neighbourhood team. If reporting or enquiring about an issue, good location and any other clarifying detail will enable quicker investigation and/or resolution.

If you would like any further information about rights and responsibilities, general enquiries about off-road paths including rights of way, landowner deposits and statutory registers, developing land affected by public rights of way please contact / 0191 561 2450.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email