Toggle menu

The Ombudsman

If you are still not satisfied, having been through the Council's complaints procedure, and you wish to take the matter further, you may refer your complaint to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman who is independent of the Council.

The Ombudsman is an independent national service which investigates complaints against councils. You can complain to the Ombudsman at any time but the complaint will usually be referred back to us if it has not already been through the Council's complaints procedure.

Write: Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman, PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH.

Telephone: 0300 061 0614


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email