Toggle menu

Responsible authorities

This page lists the Responsible Authorities who must be notified of a variety of licensing applications.

Applications for a Premises Licence or a Club Premises Certificate must be sent to all the Responsible Authorities.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email