Toggle menu

Filming/Photographic Licence

Property Services are responsible for issuing filming/photographic licences on council land.

Application forms are available to download.

Filming/Photographic Shoot Licence application form (word doc)

Filming Photographic Shoot Licence application form (pdf)

For further details please contact us using the details below:

Who to contact

City and Neighbourhood Team

Tel: 0191 520 5550


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email