Toggle menu

Find a home

If you are looking for a home or moving into the area there are a few options available in Sunderland.

You can complete a housing application form to apply to the placed on the Council Housing Register.

The register is used for nominations to Sunderland Council Housing Service or to other registered providers throughout Sunderland.

Find out about the Sunderland City Council Allocations Scheme.

There are several registered providers of social housing operating in Sunderland. The list of registered housing associations provides the names and contact details of these providers.

We have some properties that are available to rent now. The properties are either owned by landlords who have been accredited by our Sunderland Accredited Landlord Service and therefore meet a good standard and will be well managed, or are owned and managed by Sunderland City Council.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email