Go Online Sunderland are keen to support the development of any funding bids with a digital inclusion element, or help you embed digital inclusion in your project. If you would like support contact email@example.com.
Last update 16 August 2023
- Birkdale Trust grants to advance the education and welfare of children and young people in the UK who have a hearing impairment. No deadline date stated. Grants between £300 to £2,500.
- The Access Group grants are available to registered charities, CICs, educational establishments and CIOs for projects that mitigate the digital divide by making computing facilities, support and/or learning available to disadvantaged and vulnerable people. No deadline date stated. Grants up to £100,000.
- Thomas Wall Trust grants are available for UK registered charities for specific projects or core activities that equip disadvantaged people aged 18 and over with necessary communication skills for employment. Grants up to £5,000. Deadline 18 September 2023.
- Fat Beehive Foundation grants are available to small UK registered charities to help them improve their digital presence. Grants up to £2,500. Deadline 29 September 2023.
- The Britford Bridge Trust grants are available to UK registered charities involved in the prevention or relief of poverty; the advancement of education; the advancement of health or the saving of lives; and the advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science. Grants up to £30,000. Deadline 30 September 2023.
- Skipton Charitable Foundation funding provided for UK registered charities whose purpose benefits children, adults and older people. Grants up to £6,000. Trustees meet at the beginning of March, June, September and December. Deadline dates are the 1st of the month prior to each meeting.
- The 1989 Willan Charitable Trust grants are available to local registered charities for charitable activities that benefit the residents in the north east of England. Grants up to £10,000. Deadline 15 November 2023.
- Local Councillors Fund ward councillors in Sunderland have a grant allocation to award to community groups and organisations, to deliver activities or purchase equipment that provides a clear benefit to residents at a ward level. Applications accepted on a rolling basis throughtout the year. Average grant £800-£1000.
NB: Links to external organisations and websites. We bear no responsibility for the actions, content, or services provided by these organisations, and the inclusion of these links does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of their products or services.