Sunderland Integrated Drug and Alcohol Recovery and Harm Minimisation Service
In 2020, Sunderland City Council awarded a contract for integrated drug and alcohol recovery and harm minimisation services to Change Grow Live Services Ltd. The contract enables the council to reach out into communities to identify those in need and to deliver outreach interventions based on service user's needs, initially focusing work with primary and secondary care with the aim of strengthening the role of identification, secondary prevention and treatment of drug and alcohol misuse.
In addition to providing the service, Change Grow Live Services Ltd also committed to £4,314,222 of social value worth including:
- Employing more local people
- Providing more opportunities for disadvantaged people
- Improving skills for local people
- Providing more opportunities for local SMEs and VCSEs by spending more with local supply chains
- Improving staff wellbeing by dedicating time and training to improve staff wellbeing