Toggle menu

Vehicle access - kerbs

We can construct vehicle access over pavements (crossovers) at the request of residents.

There may be a charge payable for this service and in some locations, such as on major highways, planning permission may be required.

Further information can be requested by contacting our City and Neighbourhood team.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email