The following links give you information about benefits and tax credits if you are working or unemployed, sick or disabled, a parent, a young person, an older person or a veteran.
- Benefit entitlement - Find out when and how benefit payments and claims are made, benefit calculators and benefit fraud
- Benefits for families - Includes child trust funds, childcare and Sure Start Maternity Grant
- Carers and disabilities - Includes Disability Living Allowance, PIP and Carer's Allowance
- Child benefit - Information on eligibility and claiming Child Benefit and when Child Benefit ends
- Death and benefits - Includes Bereavement Support Payments and Funeral Payments
- Heating and housing benefits - Includes Winter Fuel Payment and Cold Weather Payment
- Job Seekers Allowance and low income benefits - Includes Income Support, Pension Credit and Budgeting Loans
- Tax Credits - Includes Working Tax Credits, Child Tax Credits and when tax credits stop
- Unfit for work or ill Employment and Support Allowance and statutory sick pay - Includes Employment and Support Allowance and Statutory Sick Pay
If you would like further information, you might find the following links useful:
You can find your local benefit advice provider through the Community Hub Link.