Helping our businesses work safely
From Monday 19 July, England will move to Step 4 on the Government's Roadmap. This means that most legal restrictions will be lifted
We want to help you to continue to work safely.
National guidance has been updated and is available here : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-covid-19.
We've produced a series of short videos to help.
Keep checking the 'Reopen safely' link below for a series of short videos.
You can download the information pack using the links below:
- Opening your business safely
- Business reopening checklist
- Stay at home and self-isolate pictoral guide
- Legionnaires' disease: lockdown risks and reopening safely
- Step 4 - answers to some common questions
- Hospitality business reopening checklist
- Hospitality business reopening Step 4 - answers to some common questions