Uplift Associates - Mansformation
Who is this course for?
For men and those who identify as men, who want to improve their self-esteem and confidence in an environment with other men who perhaps share similar feelings and experiences.
What will I learn on the course?
You will work on a range of activities:
- Share your barriers, including any societal or cultural expectations that are gender specific.
- Reflect on where you sit in a landscape of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Understand what support is available within the community
- Encouragement to work with others in a relaxed setting
- Participate in creative therapy
- Self-care techniques
- Plan and review personal goals
How will I learn?
Your tutor will offer a range of activities, such as direct teaching, discussion and activities to develop your skills and knowledge as well as build your confidence. will also get the opportunity to take part in practical and holistic activities to demonstrate your understanding and encourage group participation.
What next, after the course?
You will understand the different types of treatment available to you and could use your knowledge to support others.
How can I enrol?
Contact the Uplift Team for an informal discussion:
Phone: 0191 500 1233