How to apply for funding
The fourth call for CLLD projects in Sunderland is open. The deadline for Expressions of Interest (EOIs) has been extended to 30 September 2022 in order to support the establishment of a reserve list of projects.
Please note that CLLD funding is now largely allocated. However, we are still interested in receiving project ideas for potential 'reserve' projects should sufficient funding become available from ESF and/or ERDF to support the following 3 Strategic Objectives:
- Strategic objective 1: Enhancing employment and skills provision
- Strategic objective 2: Boosting enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Strategic objective 3: Improving community capacity, partnership working and social innovation
We are particularly interested in projects that will work with:
- People with disabilities and/or support specific disadvantaged groups into work.
- Potential entrepreneurs and/or support existing businesses to increase their workforce.
If you have specific proposals that will make a strong contribution to the programme's outputs, please contact the Accountable Body Team by email: email@example.com
Application pack for the EOI stage:
Supporting information and key guidance documents:
Useful web links:
Cross-cutting themes - further information and good practice material:
Please note Sunderland City Council does not take responsibility for content on any external web sites.