Report housing benefit or Council Tax support fraud

Reporting benefit fraud
We can only investigate someone for benefit fraud if we have good reason to suspect them. So the more information you provide, the better. If you can't give us all the information we ask for, just give us as much as you can.

iCM Form
  1. The person you are reporting
    1. This should be the person you suspect is committing benefit fraud. Please tell us their: