Search for an event
Sunderland International Airshow
- Friday 25 July 2014
- Time: Friday 6-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm
- Ticket price: Free
- Roker and Seaburn seafront
- Family friendly
- Wheelchair / pushchair accessible
With exciting activities and entertainment on the ground as well as all the action in the sky, there's something for everyone at the free, family-friendly Sunderland International Airshow 2014.
The main weekend flying programme on Saturday and Sunday will be preceded by an exciting free evening event at Cliffe Park starting at 6.00pm on Friday 25 July.
With a great mix of music, exhibitors, fairgrounds and fireworks, it's sure to have something for everyone.
In the air
Unfortunately, due to low cloud cover, there is no flying on Friday night.
These displays will be flying between 12noon and 5pm on Saturday and Sunday:
- RAF Red Arrows (9 x Hawk T1)
- RAF Tutor Display Team (Tutor T1)
- RAF Tucano (Tucano T1)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (Lancaster, Hurricane and Spitfire)
- The Twister Duo (2 x SA1100 'Silence Twister')
- RAF Typhoon FGR4
- RAF Falcons (parachute display)
- Dakota Pair ('Union Jack Dak' and 'Drag 'em Oot')
- Gerald Cooper - Xtreme (Xtreme Air XA 41)
- The Blades (4 x Extra 300S)
- The Breitling Team of Wingwalkers (2 x Boeing Stearman)
- Lynx AH7
- Autogyro (Rotorsport Calidus)
- The Black Cats (Lynx Mk8)
- Ferocious Frankie (Mustang P-51D)
- Miss Demeanour (Hawker Hunter F58A)
- RV8tors (2 x Vans RV8)
- Sea King (Navy 771 Squadron)
- Flyvåpenets Historiske Skvadron (Norwegian Air Force Historical Squadron) (deHavilland Vampire)
- Sea Fury (Seafury T20)
Full details of the flying displays are printed in the souvenir programme, priced £5 and on sale from the Airshow Visitor Centre on Cliffe Park.
Get the latest updates from Sunderland International Airshow on Facebook.
Search for #SunAirshow on twitter.
Find your way around the site using this handy map [896kb] or click on the image below:
Sunderland International Airshow is delivered by Sunderland Live on behalf of Sunderland City Council.